*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's the first week of school yet again. Busy with lectures, buying of textbooks, tutorial balloting and even NVAC matters. Have came in contact with some of NVAC seniors, seniors who have graduated from NUS way before us. Felt really heart-warming. =)

This semester is going to flood me with maths and more maths from what I can see. But hey! If I am good at all these, I would be able to do systems!! ;) There's alot of new stuff that is being taught! New things to learn. But life is like that isn't it? It's all about picking up knowledge. And because of the nature of things that I am doing, I have to start talking to people ~~ Many many of them. =P

Had sent my laptop for servicing 2 days ago after procrastinating for long. Guess what? I had to change my lcd, battery (which they tested that it could last for only 28mins) and even my hdd (because of a bad sector)! In short, my laptop's skeleton is brand new now! The down side is, they had my C and D drive partition all changed giving me quite a pain since I usually have alot of softwares but few folders in my laptop. Got to find some time to see how I can partition without losing my data. Heard of some horror stories with regards to the RE-partition. >_< I've spent the whole night trying to re-install all my softwares last night as well. The servicing is good though as I don't have to pay a single cent for it. Thanks to the 3 years warranty and parts that came with the laptop that I've bought from school.

Anyway, I've received something in my letterbox yesterday that my parents tried to pull it out of there (the parcel was too big, and yet the postman apparently squeezed it in). Mum was puzzled as to why someone would spend 80 cents to send me a football-like calendar. Well ~~ It's the thought that counts! Thanks Pasta ~ =) I know it's time to start mugging again!

If only there's more time. I'll go into web designing. It's bad to stop at only CSS. mMmmmmmmmmm.....




10:00 PM