*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's the time of the year again. Chinese New Year. Like always, I'm busy, having offered to absorb some of my parents' work. Went down to Woodlands just last morning to get some cheaper factory products for the new yr. That place is V CROWDED! I don't think I will see that many cars lined up near my market lorh. But well, I enjoy the kind of atmosphere at the factory. Everyone is high-spirited preparing for visitations and reunions. =P



Due to the time constraints yesterday, I wasn't able to turn up for NVAC's volunteers workshop. After picking up the new year goodies from my grandma's house, I left for IMH. We have got a new year celebration over at IMH. The atmosphere was much better than the one at MWH. They made my day. Rushed for a round of reunion dinner after that before I knocked out for the day. =(

Had another 2 rounds of reunion today. I'm feeling like a pig now. With all the stored fats in my cheeks. The thing is.. because I'm having abalones for all the 3 reunions that I have been to, I don't think I dare to eat any more abalones for the next few days of visitation. =~~

oh yaaa... Furby is growing much like an oddball now. He throws temper whenever he's hungry (we are restricting his food intake) and start pushing his meal dish all over the place.



CNY day 1 is coming in 11 more mins? And I have yet to do my tutorials! Tutorials is on Wed. uh oh. I better get started before the rituals at home starts.



11:34 PM