Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.
Time passes so fast that it is recess week now. Late in the night, I am still mugging. LOL. I fell sick for almost the entire last week, and had to go through meetings after meetings everyday. Luckily, I still survived. =P Dad was reminding us about the bad economy the other day which made me feel so bad to have fallen ill. BUT the good thing is that NUS does provide a heavily subsidised consultation + medication. All that I have to do is just to walk into the clinic in school. Wasn't that long wait anyway. I cleared the consultation, paying only $2.05 for a "non-standard" drug + some other medicine + consultation fees FOC. Well, not entirely FOC if you consider the fact that we are paying so much for school fees each semester. I really appreciate the school to come out with such a service though. It saved me the economic burdens that my parents would carry if they found out that I went to visit the doc (my dad will shove $$ to me if he knows that I am paying for my medicial bills). For a mere $2, I was able to absorb the cost. =P


Labels: my life