Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It has been 4 months since we brought Furby home. Auntie has been complaining that the rabbit has grown too fat. LOL! 4 months now, I'm still afraid to carry it. In any way, I don't have the stamina to chase after the hyper active rabbit lah! He's only 7 months old and I am going 21! Old lo! =P
Milky on the other hand continues to hide upon seeing the camera. My cousin-in-law wanted his baby jack russell to meet the mountain tortoise. I seriously have no idea what will happen then. We also don't have the time to bring milky out these days.

Had been pretty much caught up with school work lately. NVAC and her related work are also piling up. Datelines, tests, events, proposals, and the list goes on. I wonder when I could just sit down and think about me, myself and I. On a lighter note, the SCs have been united than ever. We made real good friends in the circle, fighting for our rights! That's something that I am really happy about. Thank god that I am in the MC, cuz I made alot of new friends! Closer friends too, since we hide in the office more than others do. =P
The boy has gotten a new Nikon D90 DSLR. Our next craze might probably be photography. Ahahaha! Those photos that I took just don't look so professional, like coming from a DSLR lo.

Half a semester has passed by now. And I am 3 quarter done with year 2. If I don't buck up now and mug like crazy, I'll never be able to make it where I want to be. MUST STAY MOTIVATED! Final exam is only 1.5 month away!! >_<
12:55 AM