*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Monday, May 25, 2009



It seems like this is the first long holiday after the completion of my A levels. Thanks to the economic downturn, I am unable to look for a job (like for the first time). Sighs.. As such, I ended up attending meetings that I have pushed away during the school term, meeting friends and colleagues whom I haven't seen/talk to for a long time. And I finally went for an outing with some of my engineering friends!

I am really proud of my clique. Most of us did not go for the orientation week/camps, yet we are still very close to one another. After walking the Southern Ridges the other day, we are planning to go on the next trip to Batam and subsequently, to Mt. Kinabalu. It's interesting to keep oneself occupied by spending time with a group of engineering trained students. Hahahaha.. We talked about silly stuff that I guess only us as engineering students can think about. oOops. =x

Life is pretty much just meetings after meetings these days that it is getting a little dull and boring. Occasional coffee/tea sessions help me to relax a bit, chit chatting with some friends is another kind of an enjoyment. I am enjoying high teas nowadays. =P

Love life. Something that I don't like to touch, yet something that friends like to ask. HA! All that I can say is that I am someone who can perfectly well survive without one. Trust me, I wouldn't feel very much upset even if I am to break up the next day (if it ever happens). I believe and understood that “命中有时终需有,命中无时莫强求”. That's why I get irritated with people who are possessive. Hmm.. In any way, at this point of time, my love life is still stable with quarrels once in a while. But at least it makes him grow up *I hope*. So yeah.. Don't have to worry about my love life lah! Just ask about my life ok? ;)



9:58 PM