*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Sunday, May 03, 2009

My year 2 has finally come to a close last Thursday. It hasn't been an easy time for me to cope with consecutive papers. But well, as far as I have been taking exams, engine papers are like that.

Managed to travel a little to town alone lately. I so miss that kind of feeling! It feels good to travel alone, cuz I don't need to talk! I only have to SMS! And I have the liberty to go where ever I want to ~ =P

Finally read finished reading the book that Suelynn bought me for my 20th birthday. It's a great book! With some element of joke in it. Good for organisational skills! The author is creative to have come out with a storyline on penguins to discuss on how a team works etc. Quite an insightful book, good for some light reading.



With the Influenza A bug flying around the world, I am keeping myself updated on the latest news. Am now praying hard that HK will be cleared off the virus soon. I have my cousin to meet! With countries accusing each other for over-reacting with travel bans from high risks countries, I see them as a preventive measure to stem out the spread of the virus. After all virus carriers may/may not even know that they have caught it. The HK case is a very good example of such incident. And our government has also stepped up screening. Temperature measuring becomes common lately. But my thermometer of 4 yrs is spoilt! If only the govt/school gives me another one. =(



4:50 PM