*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am flying on a jet plane tomorrow morning at 6+am.



Life has been pretty busy of late with all the meetings going on. Am going to help my friends to play host to some Koreans coming from KUT after I got back from my trip. Oh well ~

It's countdown to my leaving for the airport at 4.15am in the morning and I have a couple of things that I need to do. Have yet to finish packing my clothes and I have to dig out the other sleeping bag for the Juxtapose comm, send it to them before I leave tomorrow. Their camp coincides with my trip. AND! They are so pro to have managed to attract 90 campers to join them! hahahahahhaa!!! =D

Got to leave the house at 10.30am later to ensure that I made it in time for an important function at 12pm. After the lunch, I would have to go back to school with my boss for another meeting at 4pm. Following which, if I have the time, I am going over to my uncle's house to accompany my two sweet pies in the birthday cards making. Everything must end ASAP before I find myself short of time.. >_<

And yeah! I am travelling again! But this time it's for my cousin whose birthday is coming in 2 days time. ;)




8:18 AM