Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.
I'm v tired.. still loitering the streets.. Haven't been sleeping well for all sorts of reasons except for myself.. was supposed to help dad buy some stuff for his new bus today, but I ended up daydreaming in the streets, trying to keep my eyes wide open. I'm quite hungry now, and would probably grab a bite later, chill before I head home. All of a sudden, I'm feeling so stupid here. So stupid of doing what I have since done, all for a small little immature 24 years old boy. My parents see it. Dad talked to him, told him what a failure he has been, to have even burnt himself out as the project director. I'm supposed to be a nobody in this event, yet I am doing a lot more than what a commoner should. I've realised that I am no wonderwoman either. I'm sick after staying out in the drizzle last evening + the lack of sleep and the moving of bulky items here and there. I'm proud of myself to have done that though. At least I coped well. How many girls can actually move boxes of rices and oil in heels and skirts? My leg blistered and it hurt, but it's ok. At least I know I'm much better than most girls, and some guys even. To think that I pushed two empty trolleys down at the same time, and keeping them after that. =p