Thursday, October 29, 2009

hahahaha.. after I played cashflow 101 a yr ago, I've tested the cashflow 202 e game and I got out of the fast track too! =p
I played with only another player to save time *since I don't have much either*. To save time, playing with only one other player will take only about an hr I think *at least that's how I've spent*. Anyway so long that I don't get bankrupt, the game goes on.. It's a challenge against time and not against other players actually..
My way of winning? Watch out for good real estate deals, esp those apartments (single or many units). The ones that are already facing bankruptcy are usually the one better priced. They will provide the one of the best deals. These properties are for 'short term investments' as they tend to fetch a good price in the market. ;)
Your duplexes are usually the ones that you should keep so as to earn a constant flow of income *usually in the thousands*.
Try to get rid of your loans as soon as you have more than 30k *at least that's what I did* so as to improve on your income.
I avoided stocks as much as I can. The 'mentors' termed it as gambling. I have no idea how to read their stocks chart anyway. But I do gambled sometimes by buying the cheaper alternatives, often left me with no gain *not like I've spent a lot buying them either*.
When I find myself having few cash at hand, I stop purchasing, waiting for the right time. The strategy that I love play. If only in real life, I'm that rich! LOL =x
the game is cool.. but I don't quite like the fast track. if retirement is somewhat like that, I rather not retire.. :(
12:33 PM