Monday, October 19, 2009
While I should be in school at this hour, I'm home.. Wasn't feeling well since morning. It grew worst when I experienced breathing difficulties out of the blue. Dad came to fetch me back home. Sighs.. My family clinic wasn't opened by the time I got home and so.. I skipped the doc yet again. Just woke up from bed after taking a nap.
Have been dealing with a lot of figures of late due to my project's need. Out of curiosity, I calculated the average income a person need to have in order to hit a 1 million dollars worth of saving in 10 years. At ~ $8.3k after CPF reduction and expenditure, it seems like a v hard figure to achieve with only a fixed monthly income. However, by breaking down the sum, we have to work for at least 170hours a month equivalent to 7.08 days worth of 24 hours. We do have time for other stuff like investments. hmm.. lol! =x
True enough, that's my target. ;)
okok.. enough of my weirdo logic..
And yes, I have finally updated my blog. LOL. Back to my figures! =p
Labels: my life
5:54 PM