*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Friday, November 27, 2009

After the second last paper for this semester, I went to Sitex 2009 at the Expo. It was initially supposed to be a Dr Kitty trip, but we decided to give it a miss. It's not worth that $38 anyway. I rather get the merchandise during my Japan trip than to pay $38 to go in and get another few more stuff at $38/item. =p

I am a stingy person when it comes to buying things for myself. Upon much procrastination, I have finally gotten myself a Western Digital HDD to store all my files and backup *in case my laptop HDD fails on me again*.



Yeah! Got myself the silver one. Bought another Samsung HDD for my sister. And I am broke once more. Hmmmm....

There's a couple of things that I would have to tidy up after my last paper next week:


and the list goes on..

Labels:




1:35 AM