Friday, December 25, 2009
Came back from Japan last Sunday. Was a fruitful trip. Didn't buy much since things are much more expensive there. My mum doesn't want to see me buying a lot of stuff for people around me again. So yeah.. I'm sorry if you are waiting for a present from me. My mum warned me, you see. Even though money is coming out of my own pockets. :p
Learnt quite a fair bit about life during the trip which I will later sum up in my 2009 reflections. :) I spent an early white christmas there, making Christmas in Singapore so dull. In fact, I spent my xmas eve in bed cuz I was sick. Nope, not H1N1, it's just a simple fever caused by my sore throat due to the amount of junk food I have taken when my parents were away. Now, I am working towards my goal of hitting Shanghai World Expo 2010 next August!
If you have realised, we have finally gotten a domain for ourselves and I had been drawing. LOL! Pardon me, I'm a bad artist. It's 2pm now. A dreadful wedding dinner is to come in just hours. Everyone is complaining about the date, including my grandparents. Wonderful! It seems like we are all not really that interested in attending. Oh well ~
Nevertheless, I hope that you do have a wonderful xmas 2009! :)
Labels: my life
2:05 PM