Sunday, December 13, 2009
Rosy Business has swept a number of awards at the TVB Awards 2009 including the best actress and actor. The show is about people, it's about the struggle to live, it's about family. According to 《三字经》, 养不教,父之过, parents are responsible for the upbringing of the children. It is also one of the reason why I am a little strict to my siblings sometimes. I don't want them to grow up materialistic, and spoilt especially in the kind of society that we have in Singapore today. Parents always want the best for their children, as long as it is within their limits. My parents may not be perfect, sometimes I grumbled about their flaws too. But when I ask for help, they will always be there for me.
The drama is more than just family. It's about livelihood. It's about having the courage to fight for what we think is right. 凡事 问心无愧。While we are living well, there are people around us who might be less fortunate, still struggling to live on. Bearing that in mind, we won't grumble about what we don't have anymore.
1:11 PM