Tuesday, March 30, 2010
There will be a certain point in life, when you realised that there is this one person whom you will never leave, no matter how many horrible habits he/ she have. It's at that point, I realised that he's probably the one.
Which bf is able to give me as much freedom as he does? Furthermore, to accept my inability to take imperfection. Yes, I am someone who will go crazy if another does not behave properly, in terms of character and attitude.
In my pursuit of perfection, I've came to meet an imperfection whom frequently make me feel like pulling my hair. Ironic as it may seen, it's the flaws that makes life meaningful as we learn and grow together.
As we hit April's Fool this Thursday, it's my parents ROM anniversary. It will also be my 64 months with him. Guess what? Even without counting the 4 extra years since we knew about each other, befriend and my constant rejections all the way till the end of my O levels, I have to use a calculator to count the months we started off as a couple! :p
School is getting busier these days as datelines draw near. So are the examinations. At this hour, I am still discussing project matters. It's 9am class tomorrow!
Still enjoying myself though.. ;)
Labels: love, self reflection
1:27 AM