*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Thursday, May 06, 2010


On my personal schedule, I am supposed to catch Cupid Stupid. Somehow I grew so sick of it.

I can never sit through the full series of TV drama without knowing its ending. For the drama, I have the tendency to start off from the last episode. It's just weird to watch zodiac in action. From the scriptwriter's analysis, as a virgo, I don't quite agree with it. If I were her, I won't pick the Sagittarius but the Capricorn. It has something to do with the characteristics of the Sagittarius in the show.

To think about it, for some reason, I am more attracted to people with low self esteem than those who are egoistic. Weird right? lol. It's meant to be a random post. :x

Having went through emotions management during my HR class this semester, I have learnt about the additional 'Q' that made us wholesome. Through the drama, I've learnt about 'AQ' at work when 官星皓 was unable to accept that he had designed a failed product. Many a times, we are unable to face setbacks and start reading too much into the picture. It happened to me on numerous occasions as well. Because I have never failed previously, I couldn't accept the failures that came in my way at that point of time. But as I grow up, I began to realise that such failures are part of life. It is what make us grow and who we are today. It is then I began to appreciate setbacks. To think and reflect on what actually went wrong. Most importantly, with the opportunity to change. I had one when I was admitted into AC. I had another when I didn't do well in programming in yr 1. And lately, I had another when I was not selected for faculty placement internship. Looking back, setbacks very much made me learn and grow. I have grown to love my AC days, did well for exams, love, enjoy and appreciate programming now, and even have a wonderful internship that poses me with challenges and personal demands every day.

Setbacks doesn't equate to failure. Failure only comes when we are unable to cope with the challenges that comes with our setbacks. For that, I'm proud to say that today, I am prepared to take on all challenges that come on my way.

Labels: , ,




12:02 AM