*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Thursday, June 10, 2010


Alright! I'm leaving on a jet plane again this Summer holidays, flying to Shanghai for the World Expo at the end of my VIP. It is meant to be a follow up to our Beijing trip a year back. :) After much calculations and extensive research, we managed to keep the hotel cost down significantly (free internet and good reviewed hotels). Tickets cost slightly more than what we have earlier budgeted due to the time delay. But well, we still have to fly. Had a bad experience with Zuji's customer service and terms and conditions during the process. Might probably be my last trip with them for now till the day I am appeased. Shall not go into details until they get clean with what's going on.



As of tradition, we are going f&e in China, taking the train down to cities like Hangzhou and Suzhou (though I would like Nanjing more). Been to all three places 2 years back. Suzhou didn't leave me a deep impression. In any way, given the tight schedule that we are following, it's almost impossible to go Nanjing then Hangzhou given the distance. Oh well ~ Next time then. It won't be hard since Nanjing has got its own international airport as well.

First time flying with China Eastern. The boyfriend is skeptical about it. I thought, why not just give it a try. Our other choice, the Malaysian Airline traded off the cheap airfare for lousy flight schedules. Since I'm pretty tight of time, we decided to forgo that tens of dollars for a better scheduled MU flight.

Based on this experience, I have learnt to plan my journey early. Tickets are usually more expensive by now, for a trip in July.

For the boy yearns to have a road trip to the States as a graduation trip, I will have to set aside the money early. Can make use of the time to visit Andris then! :)

In the meanwhile, I'm on a tight schedule at work. Target of phase 1 completion is next Wednesday, in time for the company grand opening. I must perform! I can do this! The UK boss(es) is(are) going to be invited to sit in the presentation I chair. :)



12:22 AM