*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Friday, July 30, 2010


In loving memory of Furby,
22 December 2008 - 30 July 2010.

For some reason, I'm missing him today.. and I kept staring at his photos. He has been a handsome boy to us, giving us a lot of extra topics to talk about. I will never forget his curiosity and mischief. For such a sweet looking boy, he was introduced to my colleagues through the wallpaper on my laptop since day 1. I'm sure the boy felt it harder for his rabbit never ended well since young.

Perhaps, it's all fate. He was well when I look at him this morning. The next moment, he had breathing difficulties and had passed on. But at least before he left, he was let out of his cage to run. Hopefully he is able  to escape from being an animal again in his next life.. Perhaps..

But looking on the brighter side, luckily he left today and not tomorrow. For none of us will be there.

Letting go if this for a while, and the two of us are going on holiday yet again..



8:21 PM