*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Saturday, August 21, 2010



Completed a new TVB series just last night. Had been putting dramas on hold for the longest time that I can ever remember. I thought it was a good drama with Science-Fic investigation storyline. Of cuz, many things that they have said or experimented are like too true to be of coincidence, like how lights from the Symphony of Lights could be reflected to the housing estates etc. Other than mysteries in the show, there are lives affected too. I guess, the issue between the rich and the poor impacted me in one way or another, whether I like it or not. My parents aren't that much educated, but at least I agree that they are the best parents in the world that I can have. Without my dad, I won't have grown up to be who I am today, with some degree of independence, stay forward looking and even sense of maturity. 

Sometimes, being rich makes one miss out a lot of growth, opportunities and fun. It's when restrictions concerning pride sinks in, considering some jobs lesser human that the others. My parents are bus drivers. They don't earn much, just enough to feed a family of 6. While you parents are still sleeping, or relaxing themselves on weekends, my parents are working. Unlike office jobs, my dad doesn't have free days., unless no business. On Sundays, they only return home after 11pm, sometimes even closer to 1am in the morning. Because of circumstances, they aren't given that opportunity to love studying when they were younger. But that doesn't mean that they will be (or even have to) be looked down upon. Today, I'm proud to say that I have a dad who taught me well as a person.

And nope, you will be wrong if you think that I watch it because of a particular somebody in the show. I'm a fan of nobody. :p



3:24 PM