*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Saturday, November 13, 2010


Attended a talk by Fredrik Härén some weeks ago in fulfillment for one of my module. That was what he tried to convey during the talk. Being in a developed state of mind made mindsets and ideas stagnant, whereas in a developing state of mind, we continuously explore to satisfy the greater curiosity from within. Through exploration, it brings ideas. New ideas picked up from all over the world. That's the utmost reason to why I travel, despite the tight budget constraints.  I don't want to miss out all that is already happening in the world. While yet another semester is coming to an end, I managed to keep some time to edit the videos from the last China trip. World Expo has indeed opened up my eyes to the different cultures, technology and art from various parts of the world. I appreciate my dad's curiosity to see what I see (he made me bring the video camera along to film), for I have a full set of memories from still to live images. 

My pace of life had been pretty fast this semester. With less and uncomfortable sleep. Glad that I'm finally able to get a short break before examinations start. Had a wonderful rest sleeping, editing videos and updating my blog layout (webhost accidentally deleted all my files)! Such a luxury. :p After this, it's back to revision. Good thing that I have cleared all my lab reports which were to due next week. Life had never been this great!

All the best to everyone who is having their examinations soon. Mug hard for now, and play later! 先苦后甜,苦尽甘来 (:

Stay positive! ;)



8:21 PM