Came across this song while listening to that posted on Suelynn's blog. It's true to some extent. As I grow up, I have stopped sharing my inner thoughts and feelings, especially the upsets. I know nobody else can resolve these upsets except myself. I know even if I share, their way of resolving it might not be what I would like to happen. For all that I know, friends, as close as we are, they are not me. Whenever my friends, guys or girls, complain about their lives and relationship, I wouldn't tell them what to do, but let them consider things. Issues best for them and make decisions solely by themselves. I look for the same treatment too.
When I am upset, I don't need others to probe. I just want someone to be there. Just by keeping quiet, spend some time stoning with me, I would have appreciated it. Given our ever so busy lives, such became a prized gift that don't happen often. Instead, my friends text me in between revisions, encouraging me. This one other close friend, calls me almost every single day, telling me about her life at work. With all of those, I'm contented. :)
简单就是美!