*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Celebrating the end of my second last term of examination. We had yummy bak kut teh! heh heh. :P Last paper didn't go so well. Instead, I think it's disappointing. I had a v bad feeling about it that I couldn't sleep well for the past few days. Well, blame it on my bad foundation on Communications. As much as I would like to do well in it, the lack of a good foundation is making it tough for me. Perhaps I should spend more time studying it all over again this holiday (though I am not going to take another Communications module next semester).


Visited NEX at Serangoon over the weekends too. Big place! But I like quite it though. They provide this little car decoration that comes with a lucky draw number for cars that enter their carpark. Thought the parking charge is so much cheaper than that of Westmall. The only drawback is that the lucky draw result will only be posted in NEX daily. How many people go to NEX everyday eh?




That's my number for last Sunday's run. The number that mummy is interested in, for her 4D. And so I took a picture of it since I didn't bother remembering..


The 10km run was... errr.. More walk than run. Someone went looking for toilet beginning the 2km mark! MANNNN.. >_< Bet if I were to go with Rui, she'll made me run whole journey. She always do! HAHAHAHAHA :P Nevertheless, it sure is fun. It's a mental competition. To me, it's a race against self be it the 10KM, half marathon or the full marathon. Running distance longer than 2.4km has always been a challenge. :P


My second medal for the year eh? The next one will be back to OCBC Cycling again! We managed to get it at early bird discount and extra OCBC discount by just 'proving' that we have such credit card (no payment via OCBC CC required). ;)


And so.. to end off the run, we visited Old Airport Road for brunchhh! I always have wonton noodles because the serving portion is small. Seriously, if I have a choice, I won't even think of it. Mummy thought I like it alot though. :x

With the exam stress now gone, I am working on my FYP design, presentation and report. Am back working since Monday. Just love the office. My colleague is always so nice to me, made me feel like a part of their family. They will be having a Christmas lunch 2 weeks from now, and I am invited too! :)

Everyday is going to be a challenging new day as I am going to teach myself PHP for page-based database for report retrieval at work and the tigher schedule for FYP which CA is due next week.

Hope I'll survive! In fact I know I will! ;)



10:25 AM