Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Sometimes it just have to take donkey years before he knows what I meant by sincerity. It's not quite the value of the gift that matters, but the thought that he finally learnt the importance of picking a gift himself, and learning how to wrap a gift.
It might have been a baby G, but I've given him something of even greater value for his birthday! :p
What's commendable is that he actually altered the strap for me, having it fit my wrist (quite well). The watch itself is a lovely piece of art. I love it as much as the G shock I got for him 2 months back. lol. :p Taking away all those sickening ups and downs, I have to admit that he's a sweet little boy without his laziness.
Having successfully passed yet another semester, My results are better than before. Working PT sure helps in managing my time. It turned out to be a win-win situation for me. For the last of 2010, I will be spent working. Life has been great so far. :) And most importantly, it's finally count down to graduation. May all the good things start coming, and the bad start leaving!
With those unhappy memories left behind in 2010, lets welcome 2011 with open arms.
8:56 PM