*Stars

Subscribe to RSS feed
Best viewed with Google Chrome.




Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Was reminded by my colleague that my first pay is coming in very soon. Time really flies when working life sets in. Still enjoying myself. Challenging myself by picking up faster. In this race, I have only myself to compete with.

At work, there're always steep learning impulses when my boss remembered that he should go through some of the technical stuff with me. hehehe. :p I'm loving my job still. The passion would probably be kept alive for a long time as I see changes going on in the company. With change, it brings opportunities. ;)

I'm good! And it's great to know that my best friend from primary school is in the same biz as me! More so, the same position! Wonder if we might have the opportunity to meet at work someday. heh heh! :p



11:49 PM