Tuesday, October 15, 2013
渐渐走向给自己的期限。
泪,也许不能平服。毕竟回忆太多。
那天,心血来潮到了学校走一趟。
同样的道路,心情不一样了,人与经历也都不一样了。
当时的单纯、一心只想等着你的心已不再。
如果当初没有一起,今天的我会是怎样?
曾经吵得厉害,但从不分开。
不管多晚、等着对方完课,吃饭,回家。
一起读书、一起默默给予的精神支持,随着我们步入社会而结束。
爱情不再,回忆变了。
你问我,我的回忆里是否不再存有快乐、幸福。
再快乐的回忆如今都变成了一道道的伤痕,不断的刺痛我的心、惹我落泪。
我不否认你曾经爱过我、很爱很爱我。
但时间早已摧毁了当初那单纯的爱。
那刻苦铭心的爱,早已远去。
最终,你送给我的仅有心痛,和那质问我怎么要找siblings的道理。
从那一刻开始,我正视你的变化。
那天被问到最后的礼物,我发现居然是“心碎”。
印象深刻的最后一份礼物。
Perhaps family was never as important to you as friends.. I always thought they were to you as they were to me.. Perhaps I was wrong..
它,不会再回来了。
青春过了、成长来了。
感慨我居然把青春献给了你。
看着身旁的朋友依依步上人生的另一阶段,
我却打回原步。
爱情本是一场赌注,
不到最后,都不会知道自己是否赢了幸福。
不想赌了。
我害怕受伤、失望、泪水、噩梦。
期待解脱。
和往常一样,你选择保持沉默,渐渐撕开我的伤口。
Had been catching a couple of movies of late on flight. Each had been causing tears on my journey back home from work.. Genre regarding childhood, youth romance had been popular of late.
《致我们终将逝去的青春》
The movie was unexpected even though it was directed by Vicki Zhao. Story talks about a youth romance during school times. As innocent as it was, love blossomed in school. The best part of our life has to be school times I guess. Those days when we have nothing else in our mind except to study hard for the future that we want to build. Couples have each other, supporting through the school journey. Till this one day, they parted because of the difference in dreams. Because of the dreams we choose to pursue, some gave up the people they love.. In this journey, there might be people whom taught you how to love, who had you love hard, unforgettable love. It's the experience that you will never be able to recover once lost. Whenever you look behind you, there's a regret that you have left behind to pursue your dream. The sacrifice you made, may not always get you back the girl/ guy when you succeed.
Regrets. That's what the movie was trying to say.
《小时代 Part 1 & Part 2》
Another movie that spoke of the changes in people once we started working. Because of the changes in ideologies, we stand to lose the people whom we once love *just like how I experienced it personally*. The story hit me very hard.. As if I felt it personally.. It doesn't quite matter if you are a guy or a girl, the level of hurt is dependent on how much you love the person whom hurts you. For some, they are forgiving because they love you dearly. For others, it may be too hurt to trust again.
I love the quote from the movie, especially:
崇光:我相信一个世界上一定会有你爱的人,他会穿过汹涌的人群,一一地走过他们,捧着满腔的热情和沉甸甸的爱走向你,抓紧你,你要等。
It may take time for me to recover from all these pain, longer than I could apprehend. But I know, someday I will recover. Someday, even though it's not now. 没有爱情我不会死掉。
And my prince will come to my rescue. Just someday.
9:29 PM